three - count 'em- three pockets of fluid around
baby girl! Halleljah! If they would let me jumpup and down, I would have! :) This is the most
fluid we've seen since we had the initial rupture
three weeks ago.
Also, we saw her drinking the fluid, and practicing
her breathing (which is rare for her gestational age!).
Her stomach and bladder were full, too.
She is still breech, with the chances of her
moving to head down being slim.
And, at the end of the 20 minute scan, she turned
towards us, and yawned. It's exhausting being
the center of attention!
Finally, all of these wordy posts need some pictures!
25 weeks and growing! Happy Thanksgiving!




2 comments:
Yay Sara!!! This is wonderful news...I hope you guys have some peaceful sleep tonite!
I love the photos! You look great, and such good news about the fluid :) Yay!
Post a Comment