Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1/2 way there...

We are 1/2 way through the 76 day hospital stay!
I definitely couldn't imagine this day when we were
first admitted...but, now that we've come this far,
I know we can keep going, as long as "the diva"
agrees.
Speaking of, baby girl is now being called "the diva"
by the nurses, due to her powerful kick the other day
which popped the monitor right off my belly as we
began the daily non-stress test.
Today's ultrasound showed an AFI of 5.9! Whoa.
She was hiccuping and moving and generally seems
to be content in her transverse position.
As the day draws near that we celebrate the birth of Jesus,
I am reminded of the joyful anticipation of the season
and couldn't be more thankful to have the best gift
ever tucked right inside.
May your Christmas be merry & bright and you be blessed
with the love of family and friends.

No comments: