I'd like to take a moment to wish my husband, Mike, a happy birthday!
This day is special for him, as it honors the day he joined his family
in this world. More than that, it's now a day
that is special to me because I get to celebrate and honor him for all
that he is to me and to his family and friends.
If you ask me what I love most about Mike, the list would be never-ending.
But, if forced to answer, I would say that what I love about him is :
the way he listens to me and *really* understands what I mean.
the way he goes the extra mile to make those he loves feel special.
the way he respects me, my thoughts, and my feelings - crazy and all!
the way he puts all of himself into things that are important to him-
from work to the house to his family!
So, here's to Mike...the best friend and partner in life that I could ever ask for!
And, just so we're clear.....I'M THE LUCKIEST! Love you, babe!



No comments:
Post a Comment