Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad C!


39 years together!

Well, 39 years ago today, Margaret Hermance and Ernest Concini
celebrated their wedding day! The picture above is from our Florida trip in 2008,
which has now become a family joke...it was the vacation of sickness.
By the end of the week, we had all had a fever, a cough
and felt miserable.  What a mess and what
a way to get to know your in-laws!

These two are the best in-laws a girl could ask for...they
know me and love me anyway!
Through the years these two have had plenty of fun, happy
times and more than their fair share of difficult roads to travel, but,
they are not short on love for each other or
their children, grandchildren and daughter-in-law.
Happy Anniversary, you two!
We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!

I'm your Mom's cousin, Kathy, in Florida. My niece, Maria, e-mailed me about you and baby and I just wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Both of my daughters were born premature, 29 and 28 weeks respectively and it was quite a roller coaster ride! I really do know what you are going through and your faith and strength is remarkable! My guardian angels & your Mom's "Aunt Elsie & Uncle Bill" were true believers in miracles and I know they are by your side. Keep well and love to you and your family!