I've enjoyed reading others' weekly surveys and thought
I would try one myself.
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 14 pounds...whoa, nelly!
Maternity clothes? for pants, definitely, tops, maybe
Stretch marks? none that are pregnancy related.
Sleep: eh...some good nights, some not so good nights.
Best moment this week: another great ultrasound...she's growing!
Movement: More forceful now...definitely in the evening and middle of the night
Food cravings: Not really "craving" anything, but still avoiding spicy...reducing the risk of heartburn!
Gender: did someone say, pink?
Labor signs: No, thank goodness!
Belly button in or out? Getting more shallow by the day
What I miss: My students, going to work, working out...
What I am looking forward to: Her arrival! but before that, decorating and preparing for her.
Weekly Wisdom: Take it one day at a time
Milestones: We registered...and fingers crossed, it didn't jinx anything!
----------------------------------------------
12 days until viability....WOOHOO! I am anxious for that milestone
and will feel even better at the 28 week mark.
We're also coming up on the one year
anniversary (November 19th) of losing our first set of twins,
so, I might be a bit more reflective in my posts
as that day draws closer.
Sara
An update from the sleepy Helm family!!
15 years ago


1 comment:
This was so fun, Sara! Isn't it amazing that you are so close to "viability"? Remember to tell her on that day - you COULD be born, but listen to your mama and stay in there! I can't wait until you post pics of her room!
Post a Comment