Contrary to popular belief, I have not forgotten about baby brother!
I am thrilled to report that the pregnancy is going very well! At 29 weeks, we were tested for gestational diabetes (negative!) and at the regular OB check up (did I just use the word "regular" in relation to pregnancy????), my blood pressure and weight were all within normal limits. BP of 105/64 - rock star!
Baby brother is kicking very powerfully so and my belly measured 32 weeks, even though we are 29! Wonder if that's his position or if he's going to be a big little brother?
Our next ultrasound will be at 32 weeks (January 31) where we will get another look at the kidneys (possible bladder reflux, like his sister) and also get a good measurement and projection on his weight.
I will post a belly picture or two as it's much different this time than with Rachael, thanks to having fluid!
We are thankful for your continued prayers that this leads us right down to the 39-40 week mark; we're still thinking about/praying about VBAC v. repeat c-section....our 32 week appointment might help us make that decision, especially if he's breech.
We are decorating the nursery in a choo-choo train theme, as Mike's favorite childhood book is the "Little Engine That Could"...and it would be either that or the Hokies! Hope to have pictures of the nursery up when it's all ready to go.
An update from the sleepy Helm family!!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment