is on HIS way to the Concini family!
We are shocked and thrilled to tell you that we will be having another baby...a little boy, due at the end of March, 2011!
Rachael is adjusting to this idea...OK, not really. She has NO idea what's about to happen in her world and hopefully, by the time she realizes this is a permanent thing, she'll no longer care. The two will be 14 1/2 months apart, if this little one comes on time.
So, to answer your question -- YES...this is a SPONTANEOUSLY occuring pregnancy. Shocking, I know. After spending thousands of dollars, injecting myself with more medication than I care to think about, waiting through countless hours in a doctor's office (with my girly parts exposed to everyone in Wake county!), we are thrilled and stunned to find out that this can happen!
I'm feeling great...now that the first trimester is a not-so-distant memory. (I do NOT recommend morning sickness and a teething 7 month old....not a good combination!) I am feeling kicks on the inside and felt them from the outside for the first time at 2am on Sunday!
We are in awe of the blessing and miracle this baby is and will be to our family. Life will surely get crazy...but we'll put our faith in God and our hands in the hands of our family and friends and we'll get through this, and hopefully, enjoy the ride!
An update from the sleepy Helm family!!
15 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment