Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ben is ONE!

My sweet baby boy.....happy birthday! I can't really believe this year is complete. Ben, you are a sweet, gentle little boy. Determined in your own way, you are headstrong when needed, but, more often than not, you're laid back and go-with-the-flow.
We celebrate you, Ben, and are amazed by what you bring to our family. I can't imagine life without you in it. The love which poured out from my heart the day you were born was shocking because I wasn't sure I could love a child more than I love your sister. And, I learned, it's not a matter of more...it's a matter of all...both...equally intense...the love I feel.
Happy birthday, Ben, we wish for you to be a strong, independent, happy boy and we want you to know that we love you and will do all that we can to give you all that life has to offer.
And, now, here are pictures of the birthday party, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar".....














No comments: