Mike made me one very lucky and happy woman....he asked me to marry him!
The day is almost a blur, now, but, I do recall him getting on one knee in the middle of
the academic quad at West Chester University...the place from which we both received our degrees.
He knew all too well that WCU was a very special place for me and that it was the place that our
friendship deepened and that, ultimately, set the groundwork for our relationship today.
These years have gone by at lightening speed...but, one thing's for sure: I love you more today than I did on that day! And, trust me, I didn't think that was possible!
2 comments:
I remember being lucky enough to have shared dinner with you and Mike that night (with Tony). I was so happy for you both then and am even happier now - you are a wonderful couple and I love you both!
What a wonderful love story!!
Post a Comment