Little Rachael had her first virus this week!
I got the first phone call from daycare about a
low-grade fever. We had our first "sick" visit
to the pediatrician.
Thankfully, she doesn't have an infection and
never did act very "sick", but, it wasn't
an easy week, as she hasn't been
eating with her usual vigor, but,
she was sleeping an unusual amount.
Meanwhile, the determined (read: stubborn
where does she get that?) diva is
working on her Army crawl.
She inched her way across the room
and is rolling over from front to back
and back to front like it's her job. OK, so
maybe it is her job, for now. :)
Tsk, tsk...I don't have pictures to post
at the moment, but, when I get my act together,
I will be back, with photos!
ttfn!
An update from the sleepy Helm family!!
15 years ago


1 comment:
So sorry to hear about the virus, but I'm glad she's on the mend!! Sick kiddos is no fun for anyone!!
YAY to Rachael!! You rollin, crawlin', rockin' little diva you!! <3
Post a Comment