OK, I'll admit. I've written this post a thousand times in my head.
See, this is a big step out for me.
For months, I resisted the "blog thing".
Why would I want to write about my life? Why would anyone want to read it?
Then, I took some time to reflect. And think. And, I've thought it to death.
It's time to JUST DO IT- - like our friends at Nike say.
This is our corner of the web in which to tell our story. It's a story of
life, love, loss and moving on. And, now, it's becoming a story of
anticipation and hope as we are expecting
our first child in March, 2010. Also, this blog is a place to keep
our distant (and maybe near by) friends and family
posted about the goings' on in our life!
Thanks for reading!
Sara
An update from the sleepy Helm family!!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment